Thursday, February 1, 2007

About Me

Hi,

I am Daniel. I had not come to the blog-world before. But a coincident stumbling into one of the bloggers in Malaysia-Today that has sparked my interests in knowing more about this new territory.

Actually, honestly speaking, it's pretty hard to write about myself, though. Let's you try it and you will agree with me (here, I am saying on behalf of most of the people out there)

Here I am. Borned in country that I love very much. The people, places, cultures, food, etc. What else can I say.

So, now that I have created a blog of my own, as I like to write and also like to have my 'creation' published for my respected readers to read, and leave their valuable comments either they stand by my writing or oppose to it.

Don't you have a wrong perception that I am a 'pro' government a**-h*** that is trying his luck convincing everybody that the government is good (as seen in my 1st work 'Malaysian Unite'). I am not.

I will write what I think is right. That is a blogger's right to express his/her thoughts.

As a result of the recent famous bloggers' lawsuits, this has sprout my interest.

I will write anything, from the smallest negligible point to the major issues. From your household squabbles to politics, from baby-sitting to government policies. Rest assured. No favouritism will be practised here.

Leave me comments and your thoughts here, and we can share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say it is a pleasure to drop by your blog and get to know you :)

I have to write my name here n website bcoz yr blog doesnt allow anonymous comments :)

bengbeng from mylongkang.com