Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Har..!!? U Dunno Wan Meh!!?

Many times i really 'beh ta han' those uncles and aunties that came to my house. When then see my puppy, Browny, they'll remark "wa.... ur doggie so cute...", which i normally reply "ten-q, ten-q" but quietly say "u stoopid ar!!? My dog of course cute lar... like the owner mar" (okay... okay... i know people start vomiting liow kekeke)

My mother-in-law, on the other hand, will be 'the happiest person in the world' to hear this compliment from those uncles n aunties wan... She'll go on to tell those people that Browny can do this, can do that... then will go on to give example, "u know what... Browny can go to the toilet to pee wan lor..."

Then i kena lar... the uncle n aunty will come chasing me to say "wa... ur Browny so good wan ar.. can go toilet to pee. My stoopid dog at home cannot wan wor. How u do that har?"

This is where i really 'beh ta han' with them. Normally i'll say "If he don't go use the toilet, i'll whack the sh*t out of him lor.." ;p

~ sigh ~ they really blur blur wan lor... there's something call training the dog mar. I where got so violent wan hehehe.. I trained Browny to do all those things which my mother-in-law is very proud of now that she can go bragging in front of those blur blur uncles n aunties.. hahaha

1 comment:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ehhhhhhhhhh!! Ur dog bite or not? Not only bite but will kill wan! My reply! He! He! That is what my visitor ask when they visit me! My dog is a germen Shepard!
Have a nice day!