Monday, December 6, 2010

X'mas Is Here Again :)

It's the time of the year again... X'mas is around the corner. And without fail I'm doing what I've been doing for the past years.

Setting up and decorating the Christmas tree in my house is an interesting thing to do and you get to spend your time alone, thinking, pondering whether you have done anything 'bad' for the past months :p if i did, the Santa's not gonna give me any X'mas present... >.<

*thinking out loud, "I think I've been a good boy this year",while I'm decorating my X'mas tree. Hopefully there'll be presents under my tree when I wake up on X'mas morning.. hehehe ;p




It's still too early to wish all a Merry Christmas, so cut all that crap at this moment. Just enjoy the photos...hahahahaha

2 comments:

melmonica said...

Haha. Everyone and everywhere is in X'mas mood. Don't forget to do your New Year's Resolution list. Cheerios X)

Daniel said...

Thank melmonica for your comment. really appreciate it. im still trying hard 2 think of my new year resolution list... how about u? :)