Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gonna Change Job

Just had a short képoh wit one of my friends n he asked, "so my fren... how's work?", which i replied, "ok lor... got things 2 do.. then work getting more but not my salary"

Ming: Yea... me too. So many things 2 do n sometimes gotto work on weekend. Boss keep pushing more stuff into my department.
Me: Really..? Mine is no different lar my fren. Work got increase, but salary no increase wor
Ming: Ya lor... i wan 2 go sell 'char kuey teow' oledi
Me: Har!! why go sell 'char kuey teow'? If i were u hor, i go sell 'chee cheong fun'
Ming: Why lar sell 'chee cheong fun'?
Me: Ohh... sell 'char kuey teow' hor u gotto 'char' (means fry) duh kuey teow. So 'ma fun' (troublesome) Go sell 'chee cheong fun' lar... everything oledi ready.. just take n sell hahahaha

My friend must b thinking "dammnnn... tis fren hor is so very duh lazy lar. Wanna change his "career" oso so very duh lazy"

2 comments:

Falcon said...

Hei you can make more money from sellng chee cheong fun than workin...lol..

Daniel said...

hahaha... Falcon, i hope i really can make $$$ selling chee cheong fun hahaha