Monday, April 7, 2008

Sleepless Nites At Wangsa Baiduri

I am actually drafting tis in my mind just now (err... in fact, this morning @ 2am) when Ethan didn't want to sleep. Eyes wide open, demand to be fed, crying, etc...

What was life before this?
Before this, life was all about myself. "Am I hungry?". "What am I gonna do?". "What I wanna eat?". "Where I wanna go?". All the Where, What, When, Why, Who and How, happened (mind u, i past-tensed this word) around "I"

What is life now?
Now, everything U do. Everything U buy. Everywhere U go. Every hour passes. Every shop U visit. All the Where, What, When, Why, Who and How, NOW is Ethan's.

What is life after this? After many years working hard to raise ur precious baby.?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

U get OLD lor... What else...

Mann... I need to go get myself a 'life' hahahahaha

2 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Daniel,
Welcome to the world of Parenthood. You are stucked for 18 years... Me? I have 16 more years to go... Huhu!

Daniel said...

hahaha.. Cath, yea.. 'stuck' for the next 18 yrs hor.. hahaha :P