Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I'm Back

Wow...! Time has really flown pass us.

It felt just like yesterday when I posted my last in March, 2 years ago. It was a mere 4 months before it all happened.

18 July 2013.

Will never forget this date for my entire life! This day has changed a man from being a proud, taking the f**k all to himself, heavy smoking, drinking, womanizing (not..!) etc to another, though not much different in terms of appearance (still that handsome, I supposed) *pun intended

This was the day where I had a heart attack. The day where I was rushed into the A&E of the hospital, in a state of pain at my jaw down to my left shoulder and hand. A day where the doctor came in and performed an ultrasound to reveal that half of my heart had stopped while the other half was trying very very hard to sustain this worthless man with blood. A day where I was pushed into the operating room at 7am or die if the doctor waited longer. A day that changed my life.

I know that I'm going to re-tell this over and over again to my children (& hopefully they will want to hear me telling this after a couple of times)

And now. I'm back again. After 2 years. Writing as a different person. An easy going, who doesn't take the f**king whole world to himself thinking he can manage. "How stupid I was" I always think.

Now that things are different, I'll be enjoying my newly "borrowed" life to good use, and not waste it on unnecessary nonsense.

I'll be writing again. Or at least I suppose I will.

More will come.

Wait.

No comments: