Sunday, December 7, 2008

Get Back Up When You Fall

"... there are sometimes in life where you fall down, and you feel like you don't have the strength to get back up". I believe this does happen to most of us here when times we fall down and we feel like it's the end of the world. To some, they resort to even end their life. But have you think that you can Get Back Up after you fall?

"Do you think you have hope?" asked Nick Vojicic




When he said "... I will try one hundred times to get back up. And if I fail one hundred times, if I fail and I give up, do you think I am never gonna get up? NO!" This should be learned by all of us and not giving up so easily when facing obstacles in life.

How? There is only one way. "If I fail, I try again, and again and again... But I just want you to know it's not the end. It matters how you gonna finish. Are you gonna finish strong? And you will find that strength to get back up..."

Thank you, Nick.

2 comments:

Mervyn said...

Awesome, strikes a chord....in the heart!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this. I needed this story in my life today.
Daniel