Friday, January 18, 2008

Bloggers Of The World 2007, 2008



I would like to say thank you to Jacelyn who has given me this award. And I am truly grateful because I only started blogging early last year (2007) and at that time, I only blog for fun. And yeah, it's fun blogging and that's why I am still here.

Learning new things and ideas, writing stuff, having fun and best of all making new friends. And would like to thank Jacelyn who passes me this award, and all the other people, friends, mummy's, daddy's, sisters and brothers who come and visit my blog and keep coming back.

Now. From here, I'd like to pass this award on to
Sharlydia
Maggie of Instant Noodle's Pot
Cath of CAT CAT
Etceteramommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful award Daniel. :D

Cat Cat said...

Wah, I got an AWARD... Thanks so much Daniel... That's very nice of you... You make me blush now... Hehe.

sharlydia said...

hey! really appreciate it, thx for the award ya!

Daniel said...

hi Etceteramommy, Cath & Sharlydia, it's my pleasure to give u guys the award bcos ur blogs r the best