Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What Is Ur New Year Resolution?

There goes all the excitement n anticipation of the new year for all of us. Now we are in the first day of the Year 2008.

Let's us all forget n forgive all the bad n unhappy things that happened yesterday n look forward for a more fulfilling new year. What's ur new year resolution for 2008?

Last year my resolution was to have my own blog n hope that i can write some very interesting stuff for all my friends n even make new friends in the bloggosphere (n indeed i've made many new friends here. Thanks to all my readers who find Daniel's Blog worth reading (or may b find Daniel is blur blur n write something si-too-pid hehehe )

This year, Daniel's gonna make new resolution. Hmmmm.... let me think. What's Daniel's new year resolution this time..?

This year my resolution is to write more interesting n funny stuff for all my friends. And I also wanna make more $$$$ here blogging hehehe I also wanna make more new friends n hope that they find my blog worth reading Besides these I am thankful that my little baby will b born n adding lights to our life

How about U? What's ur 2008 new year resolution?

No comments: