Friday, January 11, 2008

My 1st Time Ever At Subang Parade

Okay... may b this is not quite true. I should say it's my 1st time at Subang Parade's parking lot hahaha... I've been there for dunno how many donkey times but never a time I'll park there ( i park at somewhere FREE hehehe )

Yesterday i've got no choice n hv 2 rush there n pay to park my car bcos my wife called n say that she ended up in Subang Parade with her sister after they went out shopping. So being a nice hubby (ahemm!!!) I "flew" there to meet them lor hahaha (~sigh~ sure Yvonne say I damn perasan wan... summore can write it down in his blog wor hahahahaha)

4 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Aiyo Daniel, Subang Parade is like my home... When I was living in SJ, I used to go SP for shopping almost every weekend... I have my favourite parking spot too... Always parked at the same place... Hehe!

Daniel said...

Waaa!!! u somemore got favourite spot there ar... i never park there wan bcos dun wan to pay parking mar hehehe .. so park opposite n walk over hahaha ;p

Rene said...

been to kl every xmas, but never been to subang parade. guess it's just another mall...?

Daniel said...

hi Rene, ya it is.. hehehe ;P