Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Busy!! Busy!!

Been very busy lately with my project work loads.

Have you been pushed by your immediate supervisor till the brim of craziness. Till you don't know what to do next. Till you don't know what to expect. Don't even know what comes next. Plainly, 'brain dead'

That's what happened to me for the past 2 weeks.

In this new era of "slavery" system, what you are expected to do don't really equal to what you get out of it.

Talking about getting 'things' out of what you do as a slave (oops... i mean work)

1) Headache!!!
2) Headache!!!

and

3) Headache!!!


And, does your boss know about it? NO!! (that's the "best" part of it..... damn!!!)

Really tired of all this.

Couldn't even find time for my family, my wife, my parents and my friends.

3 comments:

zewt said...

dont work too hard my friend... it will kill you... trust me... it can.

Unknown said...

hi Zewt, i totally agree with u. but what can we do in this new era of 'slavery' system.. :(

zewt said...

we can do something... i shall blog about it soon... that is, if you do read my blog... :)