Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny Dream

My dreams r getting weirder n weirder each day... Just yesterday morning, in fact it's around 6am, i had a very funny dream which I was still laughing even when i woke up.

Let me ask u something. When u r typing something in ur computer, how do u type "a square of 10" or 102? U'll use superscript rite? Ok ok... if u r lost here, then u can stop already.. hehehe

But how do u do it when u r writing that on a piece of paper? U gonna go look for superscript too? Yeah... this was what's happened in my dream. I was writing something on a piece of paper at that moment n then it happened that i need to write "a square of something"... so guess what i did at the moment? i was trying 2 click onto that piece of paper 2 try getting the "Format" option and trying to figure out why there's no such option popping up for my selection... hahaha

Only then i realized that i was in fact writing on a paper n not on a computer... n started scolding myself "u so blardy stupid lor.. hor.. " hahaha..

No comments: