Sunday, September 27, 2009

Working On Weekend

*tired

For the past 3 days, since Friday, 25/9/09, both Amy (colleague) and I have been conducting training to the company branches colleagues.

That stupid 'big boss' of ours r so damn dumb that they only allocate 3 days fr us to train where in actual fact, we need about 2 weeks to train up the users to be familiarized with the system. So I was still wondering how the fark i manage to complete my sections so fast hahaha. Plus there r so many *bugs in the system that our dear colleagues r so "happy" to discover.

I consider myself as very lucky as i wasn't "shot down" by our friends there for the bugs and other questions. I really pity poor Amy bcos she's now being "shot" with questions after questions after questions...

Hope that after they come back from lunch, we won't see so much ammunition flying all over the place and the session can go on smoothly.. pray that those *bugs will go back home n not stay till the end of the session.. hehehe

No comments: