Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Sis Was Admitted Into Hospital

Was working on something important today when suddenly my phone rang... picking up to answer to get my dad on the other side.

"Hey... after ur work, u need 2 go 2 the SJMC, ok?"

Was in a big shock when he told me that. So I asked "What happened!?" where my dad answered "Ur sis fell down in her house, n now is admitted to the hospital". "Is she ok?", I asked. "Not really. She twisted her neck n now can't move n her head is now facing the back"

Damn!!! What will your reaction be when you heard that the situation is so bad? I bet you'll say "Fuck whatever is happening here. I'm going to the hospital" But come to think about my dad's last statement "her head is now facing the back"... hmmm... there's something fishy here.

So I waited till I finish my work, around 6.30pm where I went to the hospital to visit her. And to my relieve, she's alright. Dad was just exaggerating... hahaha. *sweat

Just gotto wait for the X-ray result and the doctor's report. Probably she'll be able to be discharged tomorrow noon. Thank God she's ok.

No comments: