Sunday, September 7, 2008

So I Am A Chinese or Indian Huh...!!? And U..?

This is so confusing... a boy came home one day and asked his mother "mommy, am I Chinese or Indian?". Mommy replied, "darling, u r a Chinese"

"But mommy, why my friends at school say i m Indian? Then say i got dark skin, so i m Indian", the boy claimed. The mother tried to explain, "darling, ur dad n mommy got married, n u r our son. And ur dad is a Chinese n mommy is an Indian. So u might have gotten mommy's gene for the dark skin. But u r a Chinese by origin" The boy seemed satisfied with mommy's reason.

Then the little boy asked, "mommy, my friend Jamal in school say he is a Malay. But i see his daddy looks like my daddy. I think he is a Chinese. Why Jamal is not Chinese?"

1 comment:

JunJun-Riko said...

lol!!!! this is so sarcastic yet so funny!!!! XD nice one..