Monday, February 2, 2009

Arrrggghhh!!! My Hotmail Got Hacked!!!

Blardy f***ing angry n mad!!! My hotmail account (davonne815@hotmail.com) got hacked by some muddar farking son of a farking bitch. Dat fello shoulda go farking their maddar n not go messing wit other's email.

Now i got calls fr friends asking whether im in trouble. So i asked him 2 send me d email supposedly sent by me.

The email read as "Hello, I am sorry I didn't inform you about my travel to Europe for a program called Empowering the Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, and Lack of Education, the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe which are Holland, Scotland, England. But I am presently in England London now. Unfortunately all my money and traveling documents were stolen in my hotel room during a robbery incident in the hotel where I lodged. I am so confused now; I don't know what to do, please can you urgently assist me with a soft loan of £1,800 Pounds? Please I want to use it to sort-out my hotel bills and buy my return ticket. But if you can not come up with the amount Please send any amount you can afford through Western Union with the information below

Name/ Daniel Kang
Address: 2-24 Kensington High St
Zip code: W8 4PT
State: London
Country: England
Test Question: To whom?
Answer:Daniel
Amount send ?

Once you have it sent, please send me the money transfer control number (MTCN), with details used in sending it. I will be expecting your mail as soon as possible"

Im gonna slap d shit out of dat son of a bitch, but i doubt it cos dunno which bastard is doing tis. F*CK!!! My contact list is gone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same happened to me. And the message that was sent out to my address book by the HACKER is almost exactly the same, with only few changes to words, names, etc. The address is the same, the amount is the same. Can we DO anything about this?

Daniel said...

we r d unlucky victim of these blardy &%$#@#! HACKER.. n can't do anything about it. I think M'soft shud do something about this.. hehehe :p

Wendi Taylor said...

Hey, I know this is a little old, but I wanted to offer you a tip. The scammers that hack accounts usually aren't too bright - they deleted your contact list in order to keep you from being able to warn your friends easily, but they probably left the trail of who they sent the mail to in your "sent" folder. You can get advice on protecting yourself in the future from www dot scamwarners dot com

Daniel said...

hi Wendi, thanks very much 4 ur advice. Cheers.. :p

Anonymous said...

Hey, same thing happened to a friend of mine. Same address and everything. I sent a complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Center throught the FBI and Scotland Yard. (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) I haven't heard back, but I hope they check out that London address. Since it's international, besides the ICC and Interpol, I don't see much we can do.