Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nice Day To Wake Up To

Haven't had much chance waking up to a quiet and beautiful day, with birds chirping merrily (in fact, i have been awake since 2am this morning)

Anyway, it's a beautiful day Sunday, though. Quiet. Without those busy cars, buses and motorcycles going by as they are trying to reach to their work on time and trying to beat the traffic. Seeing my neighbors waking up to go to church.

Looking back, it has been very, and I mean very very, long time since the last time I am able to sit down peacefully in the morning, listening to the world around me going by their business. It has been a long time since then...

Now, what I want to do is just sit here quietly and enjoy the peacefulness and quietness of the morning before the busy days come by.

No comments: