Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sleepless Nite In Wangsa Baiduri

This has don't know been how many sleepless nites for me now... It has been almost everyday that I'll wake up around 2am in the morning, n can't find my way back to the dream world again.

There r so many things that r going thru my mind. Life, work, friends, etc, etc... but in the end, there's nothing conclusive. Didn't achieve much by thinking so much while I'm trying 2 get my arse back 2 the dreamland.

Actually, wanted to write more often. but there r times (in fact, most of d time) i'll find myself sitting in front of a blank blog post, thinking, wondering what to write. How to write. It just feels like i've lost myself in a certain way that I can't write anymore. I hv been trying to put down into pen about my daily life, experience, joy, hate, play, etc. But it happens that the time is totally not right when I have an inspiration to pen down something, and when I'd found time to blog about it, it'll b too late. *sigh (shake head)

No comments: