Monday, March 26, 2007

Have You Love Your Mom Enough?

Reading this, this, this, this, this and this from the Zewt make me grab my laptop to start writing (all my heart goes out to dear Zewt and condolence to the lost of his beloved mother)

Have you told your mom that you love her lately? Or should I ask myself have I said "I Love You" to my mom lately? Or have I not noticed that my mom has aged lately? Have I too oblivious of the happenings around my mother and giving excuses such as "oh... I am busy with my project" or "nay... mom will understand" or those kind of 'crappy' excuses.

Admittedly, I confess. I have been taking my mom for granted. All that she's done for me.

Stumbling upon Zewt has made me feel so foolish that I have not been realizing and appreciating all that my mom has committed, provided and done for me. I want to love my mom before it is too late because (I know) I will definitely regret it if I haven't LOVE her enough.

Thank you very much Zewt.

Now. I promise that I WILL LOVE & APPRECIATE the things my mom has done for me, no matter how little it may be. I LOVE YOU, MA.

2 comments:

zewt said...

Well, it's good that we realise it before it's too late.

One thing though, we must not forget about it. Sometimes, we all know about it but we failed to do it... we all need reminders.

That's the reason why I wrote about those days... I wanna make myself remember my mom.

zorro said...

Most of us are guilty. Far too often we regret after the fact. But its good that Zewt brought us back to earth.