Monday, September 17, 2007

Earthquake!!! Quick, Hide Under The Table!!!

I finally got myself to watch the famous, all favorite Transformers last Saturday. It's a very nice movie, though with pretty much CG in it... (CG = Computer Graphic)

My all time favorite, Optimus Prime looks very nice with the new look...

Okay, I am not here to talk or give my 2-cents worth about the movie.

I am writing here bcos one scene really intrigued me. It's at the beginning part where the Autobots were at Sam's parents' house compound. As they were so, shall I say, big or huge or bulky, they made the ground shook.

Did you see what was Sam's father's reaction..? Though it was funny at first. He ran taking cover under a table, shouting earthquake. But come to think about it, isn't this what our reaction should, or must, be when we feel tremor under our feet?

I believe that most of us, Malaysian, DO NOT know what to do when we are put in this situation. I am not saying that I know much about what to do if I am in that situation. But looking at the frequent occurrence of earthquakes around us, we should take the initiative to know and learn more.

I'll tell you what we were doing when the last earthquake that happened in March this year. What were we doing then...? Nothing, but sending sms-es asking our friends and relatives what had happened. Logging into the internet to look for the latest news update... and lots more.

No comments: