Thursday, September 20, 2007

It Could Easily Been Anyone's Daughter

Actually, I didn't want to write anything about this matter after the news about it came out in the papers few days ago.

BUT, after reading the expert's as well as the missing Nurul's mother's comments on the NST, I feel that I need to put this in here bcos this is my feeling towards that's been happening lately. I feel sad and sympathy for the victims.

The world is dangerous playground for everybody nowadays... young and old.

Seeing what had happened to the poor little girl few days ago, and thinking back what had happened to the other little girls who had been through this traumatic happening, my heart felt deep pain for the monstrous thing that could be done to little innocent girls.

How could anyone have done this hideous crime? Has he no heart for the pain and suffering that the little girls experienced? Or, is he/she once been the VICTIM him/herself, that he/she now feel no remorse while deriving "pleasure" inflicting pain on innocent, defenseless little girls.

I wouldn't know who will be reading what I am writing here. But, if you happen to be someone who has this perverted tendency, let me tell you something. "GO GET HELP!!!"

But, if you ARE the pervert/monster/son-of-the-@$%&#, I have too many things to tell you.

No comments: