Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When My Boy Asks Me This...

These days, little kids are so inquisitive, they ask so many questions. "Mommy/daddy, why 'this'...?" n "Mommy/daddy, why 'that'...?"

And since I'm gonna hv 2 prepare myself 2 answer all sorts of questions from my kid, so i gotto prepare myself a bit... hehehe , and i reckon the 1st thing he's gonna ask me is how he was born. U know lar, most kids like 2 know how they come about n from where...

With that in mind, i remember receiving an email with a good answer with the title "Daddy, how was I born?" (here goes)


A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'???

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall,

And since it was too late to hit the delete button,

Nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

'You got Male!!'

No comments: