Monday, March 31, 2008

What'd U Do When U Are Bored?


Sitting here, staring blankly into my laptop... dunno what to do. Work? (naaay... not 2day. Don't feel like it 2day. Don't ask me why) Feel so bored 2day... demotivated, in actual fact.

Why? May b i've been sitting (being a slave ) here 2 long. Gotto find something new to "fire up" my life. What do u do when u are bored (err... demotivated, watever u wanna call it)?

Would u just sit there doing nothing? Would u go fishing? Would u go sit alone in a café wondering why others are so 'happening'?

Or, would u search frantically for something that u could do to energized urself? Go disturb ur friends? Talk to urself in a middle of a crowded mall? Do something crazy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog hopping, disturb a friend (sometimes), go for gym, bring my kids to roundabout the resident area(yeah I know the petrol prices increasing *soon*), eat snack, bully my sonnies..lol

Daniel said...

Rachel, that's a good 1.. i like the going roundabout the resident area.. hahahahaha

sharlydia said...

if i'm in office - chit chat & gossip with colleagues, blogging, surfing?

if i'm not in office - watch tv, sleep, play with my son?