Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing Happens When It's Least Expected

Dear Diary, tis morning when i walked into the elevator to my office, suddenly one familiar face walked in. He will never take the elevator from the ground floor bcos he drives to work n he'll park his car at the 5th flr n then walked up d stairs.

But 2day, he gotto take the elevator. Why?

Me: Eh... what r u doing taking d elevator at dis flr?
G: It's a long story... when i tell u about it, i think u gonna laugh so hard. So embarrassing
Me: Hahaha... (oledi laughing)
G: I'll tell u later in d office
(i know he cant tell me in d elevator bcos there r too many people inside)

Then in d office
G: U noe what... yesterday nite, i went KL 2 hv dinner... n all tis while it's quite hard 2 engage n shift my car gear. But yesterday nite after dinner, i stopped at d JLN 222 traffic light n then i can't put my car into gear (u shud b here 2 see his face when he said dis hahahaha)



Me oledi laughing so hard there... hahahah

G: All d cars behind in d queue r honking so hard n must b cursing me so hard cos i caused a jam at d traffic junction. N d blardy tow truck took 45 minutes 2 come 2 my rescue... Imagine dat... so embarrassing

Suddenly his phone rang... *riiiinnnngg *riiiinnnngg

G: Hello... err, okay... (silence for a while) okay... bye. My mechanic say there's no more gear fluid in my car oh...

1 comment:

Maggiemee said...

Wakakakakaakakakakakakakakakakaka!!How can he do that la... haiyohhhh... tell him I was laughing so hard that my housemates thought I had gone crazy... please send him my utmost condolences for the most embaressing incident ever!!
Darn.. should have been there mann... MISSED IT