Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cat, Dog n Cow

Three men were lazing by the edge of a field when the first man started a conversation proudly saying, "U know, my cat Fiffy can talk!" Both the other men looked amazed and proclaimed that the first man is lying.

1st man: It's true! Let me show u. Fiffy, come here.
Fiffy came to her owner obediently when the owner said, "Fiffy, show them what u can do. Speak!" "Meeooow" Fiffy uttered.

1st man: See!! My cat Fiffy can speak in Chinese. ("meow" rhymes with the word 'temple' in Chinese)

Not wanting to loose out, the 2nd man said "That's nothing, my friend. My dog Maxi can speak English!!"
2nd man: Maxi! Speak.

"Roof! Roof!" was the sound came from Maxi. Proudly the 2nd man said to the 1st man, "What your cat can do, my Maxi can too" Then both the men turned to look at the 3rd man who has been quietly sitting there, and both asked, "Hey! What do you have? What can your pet can do?"

3rd man: Hmmm... I don't have any pet. But I have a cow, n she can't talk.

"Hahahaha... then what can your cow do? Eat? hahahaha" were the response from both the other men. Humbly the 3rd man replied, "No. My cow can give us milk, plow our field n feed my family"



Do you want a talking cat or dog in your house or a cow that can feed your family?

No comments: