Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bedtime Story

I m amazed by those programs in the telly showing how a daddy or mommy reads a bedtime story to his/her kid every nite n tug the baby to sleep. It's just so lovely


So since I have my own baby now, I went to get some story books for Ethan so that I can also read bedtime story to him n then tug him to sleep That would b so lovely too... hmmm......

But...... come to think about it. Watever that's shown in d telly will stay in d telly. Would it work in real life is another story, rite. Will Ethan b lying on his bed 'quietly' listening to my bedtime story while daddy is trying his best to read out those "bombastic" ingelis in d story books. Or will daddy ended up with ...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..it was fun and lovely when 'think' about it..
I actually have tonnes of story book which I bought for my sonnies, the more I read the more they feel awake and grab more books for me to read...so in real it is tiring too, unless you like reading and didn't feel bore although reading it repeat and repear again...;P

Daniel said...

Rachel, yea, u r rite... im also worried i'll b reading to my son d whole nite hahaha ;p

CHIN THENG said...

Occasionally i read for my sons too, they will keep asking 'then what, then what...'no matter what I guess it's a good habit