Saturday, May 10, 2008

What I REALLY Want To Do On Mother’s Day

I was actually planning to hv a blog break during tis Mother's Day weekend (but my itchy hands gotto switch on my poor computer n login here to ) and I m glad i do...

Got tis lovely tag from Mummy In Vain to share what she REALLY want to do on Mother's Day.

Hmmm... let me see. What I really want to do on Mother's Day..? For these many years, my mom will always say, "never mind lar... everyday is Mother's Day if all of U children r good n grow up 2b good person" Mommy always making sure that all of us siblings hv the best.

In fact I always wanted to give my mom a surprise n bring her for a long holiday to the Europe (but dat remains a dream from the day I started working... sob... sob...)

I hope this dream will come true.

Here I wish all MOTHERS out there a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

No comments: