Monday, February 25, 2008

They Aren't Trying To Scare Me, Are They?

I just received an email from a lovely friend of mine with the subject stating "The Wonder of Having Sons" So i thought, "hey... my little boy is coming out soon n this subject is interesting" And i wonder what's the wonderful thing of having a son.

So i opened the email. Voila!

mummy, see! No hands!

wee...... that's how daddy do it

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Super'kid'!!!

yo... i m macho!

mamma! i found my head!

hmm... nice view over here

God bless u, daddy

that a long way to go!

hi babe! Cute...

eh!! where'd u put my beer!?

hey..! i can see China from here

good loaf!

i'm so thirsty!

give me all u hv or i'll poke!

the emperor's new outfit

Well... it's sure fun having boy!

2 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Congratulation on having a baby boy!!! He! He! Boy may be more notty & a handfull as compared to baby girl but then ur life will be more interesting!!!
Have a nice day!

Daniel said...

thanks Horny, i m so excited waiting for my little boy ;p