Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Do I Get To Rest On Labour Day?

I was happily eating my dinner last nite when Yvonne's niece asked

YY: Yee-Zang (meaning uncle) wat is Labour Day har?
Me: Err... Labour Day is duh holiday for working people
YY: Then hor... do I hv 2 go 2 school ar on Labour Day?
Me: Yea... of cos... U not working mar. Labour Day is only for working people only. So U gotto go school
YY: Cheh.... no fun wan like dat. Why I hv 2 go 2 school on dat day?
Me: U see... Labour Day is duh holiday for working people... Are U working now?
YY: No
Me: Yea lor... U r schooling now, so not ur holiday. Rite?
YY: (nodding her head) Yea...

hahaha ... so me giggling n continue eating while poor YY sitting there thinking (deeply) on tis Labour Day holiday thingy hahahah

Then suddenly

YY: Yee-Zang... If Labour Day is for working people, then my teachers will not come to my school lor on dat day. Then why we need 2 go school? No teacher wor...

hahahaha... Clever Girl hahahaha

2 comments:

Falcon said...

Quite smart ah also...lol..

Daniel said...

yea... didnt see dat coming hahaha ;p