Thursday, December 6, 2007

Balding =(

Yvonne has been telling me that my hairline is residing, and soon am gonna b bald. Or may b got 'tey chong hoi' Like that sure die lor... i also couldn't imagine myself waking up in the morning looking into the mirror half-asleep, "hmmm... who's that botak fello staring at me over the other side? Don't he know he look ugly..." hahahaha

Then my friend told me that after our project is done, we'll all have one thing in common. What is it? All of us gonna 'shine' from the top!

2 comments:

sharlydia said...

sorry to laugh at u, but i was really laughing while reading this...hahaha...

but no worries lar, i have many young male friends oso getting bald, probably genetic lar...one of them actually went for some kind of treatment & got some hair "planted" successfully, so now he looks much better!

Daniel said...

sharlydia, u gotto introduce ur friend to me when i m 'getting there' hahaha ;p