Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008


To all my friends n foes, family n relatives, colleagues n bosses, my blog visitors n readers, Daniel would like to wish U a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008.

May the New Year brings U great health n wealth n prosperity, joy n laughters, n many more $$$$$ (is that rite.. hehehe ) Thank You all for your visit to my blog n pls forgive me should there be any entries that might offend or hurt ur feelings ( i hope u guys don't come looking for me n whack me up... i don't want that kinda new year present ler... hahahahaha )

5 comments:

rinnah said...

Hi Daniel, thanks for dropping by my blog. Happy New Year 2008 to you too!

Anonymous said...

Hello Daniel,

Merry New Year :-)

Cat Cat said...

Daniel,
Happy New Year to you and your family too... May 2008 brings you joy, happiness, wealth and health.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Happy new year! Tq for being such a sportive reader!

s.kuan said...

happy new year !