Thursday, December 13, 2007

U Wan Or Dun Wan..??


Grandma: Desmond, u want some orange for dessert? Granma cut for u.
Desmond: (excited) Yes. Yes. I wan. I wan.
Grandma: Okay... I go cut for u now.

(after a while...)
Grandma: Desmond... where r u?? Come get ur oranges. Desmond..?
Desmond: (shouting from inside his room) I dun wan oledi..!
Grandma: Haiya... this boy hor, everytime also like this wan. After cut for him he dun want liow.

This was what happening when I went back to my parents' house for dinner last nite. When i was young, we didn't get such "privilege" of saying we wanted something n later say we don't want (sure kena makan ''rotan goreng daging" wan...) Our parents made sure that we grow up a good, disciplined, educated person.

But, when it comes to grandchildren, they r totally different... We have to make sure they "don't spoil" our little children.. hahaha...

Same like my neighbour, Mrs C. If she doesn't take her little grandson for a walk in the morning, that little brat will make sure he get it. HOW??

CRY... hahahahaha

No comments: