Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What Is The Cost Of Raising A Child?

Just had a short conversation with a friend. Let's call this fella, TG.


TG: Hey, next year my daughter will be going to pre-school. U know how much is the fee per semester ar?
Me: No wor... how much? (eager to know since in few years more I'll be sending my baby to pre-school too)
TG: It's 800 per semester. Then I just enrolled her to piano classes and they charge 400 for the 1st month n then 200 for subsequent months.
Me: Waaa... so expensive
TG: Ya, I am preparing U for ur baby next time.. hahaha
Me: Hahaha

It's very true. Bringing up a little "demon" and nurturing them to become an "angel" will need a lot of time and MONEY too.

3 comments:

sharlydia said...

So i guess the saving has to start right now already! hahaha...

lovie said...

Everything is expensive nowadays. =D

Trinity said...

Hm... my sister in law said she won't put her children to school, she will use the money to buy a shop for each one of them instead so they can make a living! hehehehe.. of course it's just kidding.

If we sum out all the money we spend for our children's education for 16 years, we really can buy a house with that money!