Monday, November 5, 2007

Accomodation In Paris

I have been planning to go for a vacation in the Europe for a long time. And since the year end holiday is near, I thought might be a good idea that I plan my trip to Paris. But where should I stay since this is a last minute plan that I've just made. Then I found my perfect Paris accomodation.

Friends have been telling me that upon arriving at the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, I'll be fascinated with Paris' beauty. There are so many sites, places and buildings to see and visit. Most importantly the Eiffel Tower - a magnificent 320 meters high structure was built for the International Exhibition of Paris of 1889 commemorating the centenary of the French Revolution. Then the Arc de Triomphe, and many many other places that you'll not going to miss. For example the Moulin Rouge, a traditional cabaret built in 1889 by Joseph Oller and over the past years it has remained a favorite tourist destination offering musical dance entertainment.

With these interesting places to visit, I'll definitely be going to Paris and
Cheaperthanhotels offers a wide range, variety and affordable accomodations. It goes as affordable as EUR30. Cheaperthanhotels also offer accomodations for which you live very near to your workplace.

Are you still looking for a Paris accomodation? Not to fret. Cheaperthanhotels offers you the perfect accomodation in Paris. Why not consider Cheaperthanhotels when you plan for your next trip to France.

No comments: