Monday, November 19, 2007

Embarrasing Moment

It was about 6pm, "Quick. We are running late for ADR's wedding dinner." Yvonne said to me. The wedding dinner reception was at Bangi and we are not very familiar with that place, so at 6pm it's consider pretty late for us to start our journey (hai ya.. what 2 do. We don't go ronda ronda everywhere wan.. hehehe ;p )

Luckily we reached there on time, right before the dinner started. I was so relief. But it didn't last long lor... The very second I stepped out of the car, I saw my toes. OMG!!! I forgot to put on my shoes, and was still wearing my slipper!!! WA LAU EH!!!


So can imagine myself. From the top, hair combed nicely, dressed neatly for the occasion. BUT I WAS STILL WEARING SLIPPERS.

That night in the hotel there got one Cina Apek running around wearing slipper.. hahahahahahhaha

No comments: