Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First Anniversary

Since the 26th November last year (the day Yvonne and I started our little family), it's the time for us to celebrate our 1st anniversary. To be exact, it'll be next Monday 26th November 2007.

Last nite I ask her how are we gonna celebrate, and any particular present she wants since it's our first anniversary. Then she said,

"Present..? There (pointing at her tummy). You've given me the present I wanted, though it's a belated one"


At that particular moment, I have goosebumps all over my body and tears almost came out of my eyes. I am so touched by her response, I didn't expect this response from her.

4 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Happy aniversary! So boy or girl?? Have u get ready the name yet?? Made sure that u give ur baby a good name! I have a entry on name can't remember which post. Btw tq for dropping at my site! Have a nice day!

Daniel said...

hi horny, thank very much. Last mth, doctor said it's a boy. But i hvn't think of a name yet. hehe ;p

Erika said...

congrats! :) So when's the baby gonna be out?

Daniel said...

hi erika, the doctor said baby is due on 18/3/07. Thanks for dropping by.