Thursday, November 1, 2007

Are You An Honest Person?

Do you still remember that your teacher in school telling you "Children, we must be honest. When you found something not belonging to you, you must hand it over to your teacher, parents or the policeman." Still remember that?

I think out of 100 people 99 will say they remember but don't practice it. And this is very true. Imagine you saw a USD100 on the floor staring right into your eyes. What will you do?
a) Ask around whether anyone has lost their USD100?
b) Singing " laa laa dee daa.." and pick up the note and get the hell out of there

I vote for (b).

2 comments:

Erika said...

I would sure be tempted to do (B) but I think hubby will tell me to do (A) and I'll go along with his decision.. :P

Daniel said...

hi erika.. i m sure i'll be tempted to (b) too ;p