Friday, November 2, 2007

I signed up for PPP



Hooray... a few days ago when I logged in my email and I got a pleasant surprise. My blog has been approved by PPP.

When I started blogging early this year, didn't know that I can do so much with blogging. I have met many friends who write excellent posts, and recently I got to know that I can even make some money from blogging. Many of my friends have in fact started making some pocket money writing paid post with the PPP, and they recommended that it's still not late for me to start. Therefore I signed up PayPerPost.

With PPP, I'll be given opportunities to write about products and services, as well as websites, and with that I do get to know many of the products and services offered. With my interest in writing, I hope I can managed to grab more opportunities offered by the PPP.

Will I recommend my friends to sign up PPP? Of course, I will. Good things are to be shared with friends and everybody will be happy.

Now I can take this chance to earn more pocket money and hopefully can earn more so that can support my family and perhaps have an early retirement.. hehehe

Hey... want to get paid to blog? It's never too late to start.

No comments: