Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blur.. Blur..

I was having a chat with my mum the other day about my younger sister's impending wedding next month. Mum told me that sister needs a cameraman to take their photos during the wedding (u know lar... we chinese got this tea ceremony, prayers, etc)

Then I asked mum about sister serving tea to me and Yvonne. What should we get for her har?? Should we only give her ang pow? Or should I go n get some nice jewelry for her n her hubby? Mum just said, "Up to u lor. Give ang pow also can... Give jewelry also can..."


hai ya... like that ask or no ask also same same rite...

2 comments:

sharlydia said...

I suggest a nice piece of jewellery, need not be gold (since some modern pple may think that's old fashion!), could be a nice diamond pendant or diamond bracelet? I think that's a good piece to keep for memory...Just my 2cents worth...

Daniel said...

sharlydia, thanks very much.. i think i'll go with the pendant or bracelet.. like u said it's a good piece for the memory