Friday, November 2, 2007

Will You Say Sorry..?

Have you actually counted how many times you've said the word "I am sorry" or "Sorry" in a day? I am sure all of us have. Consciously or unconsciously, mean it or don't mean it at all, we do mention this word almost everyday of our life.

Say you walked into your office while somebody is walking out and you accidentally knocked him/her on the shoulder. You'll be the first one to say "Oh! I am sorry" So you consciously bid sorry to the stranger? Or in your mind, you might be thinking "...it's not my fault anyway. He's the one that rushed out and knocked into me..."?

And I am sure that we say "Sorry" without thinking. Right? haha

But will you be the first one to say "I am sorry" when you have a squabble with your siblings, spouse or parents? Many people will say "I am not gonna say sorry first bcos it's not my fault!!".

But for others, guys especially, might say that "it's gentleman for us to say sorry first, even though we are not the one at fault"

Do you agree?


1 comment:

sharlydia said...

Well being a courteous person, i usually say sorry no matter who knocks into who...

But if it's a fight with hubby or siblings, then mayb i wont say sorry if it's not my fault..haha! Parents another story...