Monday, November 26, 2007

Not So Happy Anniversary

~ ~ Sigh ~ ~ today is our marriage first anniversary and I would like to thank my friend, Maggie, for her lovely post wishing me and Yvonne. Thanks, Mag.

But today we are not able to celebrate our anniversary... (ohh... man.) bcos we had an accident while traveling home from my in-law's house during the weekend. (so damn suei, man) Don't worry, it was just a minor accident. But at that moment, in my mind, I was only concerned about my wife and her baby bcos Yvonne told me that she was feeling pain on her stomach. I'd even forgotten about my car at that moment. After I scolded that G*d D*mn F*ark*ing S*n Of * B*tch Who Stopped His Car In The Middle Of The Street, I quickly rushed Yvonne to the emergency ward and got her checked by a doctor.

Thank God, Yvonne and our baby is okay and doctor confirmed that she and the baby is okay.

So today gotto call in my office for an Emergency Leave and take my car to be fixed. HAI...........just can say that I am so damn suei...

3 comments:

Erika said...

sorry to hear about the accident. At least your wife and the baby is ok. :)

sharlydia said...

take it this way, as long as wife & baby are fine, it's already blessing from God...

BTW Happy Belated Anniversary to u & ur wife...

Daniel said...

erika, ya it doesn't matter what happen 2 my car as long as my wife & baby are okay

sharlydia, it was a relief knowing they are fine and thanks very much