Friday, November 9, 2007

Songs For Small Children

Yvonne is on leave today and she's now listening to some nursery rhymes when I sms-ed her. Along the way in our conversation she asked me to go download some nursery rhymes for our little baby which I "obeyed" ;p

And now that I have finished downloading some of the nursery rhymes, I am very eager to listen to those songs as it has been many years that I last listen to nursery rhymes... hehehe

I listened to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "London Bridge Is Falling Down", "Baa Baa Black Sheep" and "I am a little Teapot". These songs have in fact brought me back to my childhood period when I was still in kindergarten and primary school. Still remember that my favorite lesson is Music Class. It was when all of us, children, get to sing songs together with our teacher (and most importantly, NO HOMEWORK. hahahahaha)

Do you still remember all the nursery rhymes that you sang when you were still in school? How many nursery rhymes you sing to your little baby? I think I am gonna start today.. hehe

1 comment:

sharlydia said...

I had the same feeling when i bougth those nursery rhymes cd for my baby last year! These songs just brought me back to the old time...