Thursday, October 18, 2007

Browny Got A Fur-Cut

Browny Took Browny for a fur-cut last Saturday. He has his fur all tangled up while playing with my nieces and it was no longer possible to ‘untangle’ those lump of fur. So I have no choice but to bring him for a new cut.

I told the owner at the pet shop to maintain a “Baby Cut” for Browny since my wife and nieces don’t exactly like the standard, typical, Poodle cut. She suggested to bald that poor fella since some part of Browny’s fur are tangled badly, and then to let the fur grow back to its beautiful shape.

At that moment, this was playing in my mind, “botak doggie for kiddos..? Err… can ar..??”. So I told the lady, ”No lar… not very nice wo. Somemore don’t know whether the kids like it or not. Just try to maintain the Baby Cut. Can hor..?”

2 hours later, I got this cute, little my Toy Poodle Browny back. BrownyHis fur was trimmed to lesser than 1 centimeter long, except for his ears, tail and 4 paws. Hahaha… so damn cute. I couldn’t stop laughing whenever I see him in the house.

Browny’s Paw So very cute…

No comments: