Friday, October 19, 2007

Went To Sakae Sushi @ The Curve



Yesterday, after work at about 6pm Yvonne and I went to The Curve to have dinner with her college friends. This is because one of Yvonne’s friends, AC, is getting married on 17th

November.

We met AC and another of Yvonne’s friends, J, at the Centre Court and had a short chat before heading to the Sakae Sushi for dinner. What really astonishes me in the restaurant is the way you make your order.

There’s a computer screen at every table where you can make your pick at the on-screen menu. During my time, we didn’t have such sophisticated ordering system. The pitiful waiter or waitress will have to take order from every table. Anyway, advance system aside, it was a pleasant evening having dinner with our friends.


I'll be on leave from tomorrow onwards until next Wednesday, 25/10/07. If you are so kind to leave comments, I'll only be able to reply after I come back. Have a nice weekend ahead.

No comments: