Friday, October 19, 2007

The Two Women In My Life

In my life;

There are 2 women who are full of life;

One is my wife, and another my ‘9-to-5′;

Wife Leng Lui

sigh.. sigh..

My wife is giving birth to a new life,

whose birth-date is between my wife’s and 9-to-5’s;

What a life; what a life;

Tell me how am I not enjoy my life.

p.s. the above is solely for reading pleasure only. Nobody, including wife and 9-to-5, have been hurt, damaged and/or endangered ;p

One Response to “The Two Women In My Life”

28 Sep 2007 at 3:16 am Chaoticpillow2

Hmmm… so did you tell your wife the possibilities of having a daughter with traits of either her or your ‘9-5′ ah?

Anyway, my congratulations if it was that you get any of the ‘ones’….

Most of all she will the healthiest miniature ‘9-5′ wife you’ll ever have for the next 18 years of her growing life.

Remember: First 18 years of her life, will rule her with ‘rotan’
From 19 to 21, will rule her with shotgun!!

Love, Hugs and Smoochies!!!!

No comments: