Thursday, October 18, 2007

Patti Page does ‘em proud…

“How much is that doggie in the window?? The one with the waggly tail…

How much is that doggie in the window? I do hope that doggie’s for sale.”

“I must take a trip to California…and leave my poor sweetheart alone. If he has a dog, he won’t be lonesome and the doggie will have a good home.”

“I don’t want a bunny or a kittie …I don’t want a parrot that squalks …I don’t want a bowl of little fishies …He can’t take a goldfish for walks.”

“How much is that doggie in the window? The one with the waggly tail…How much is that doggie in the window? I do hope that doggie’s for sale.”

“I read in the papers there are robbers … With flashlights that shine in the dark…My love needs a doggie to protect him and scare them away with one bark!!” (ARF!!)

“How much is that doggie in the window? The one with the waggly tail…How much is that doggie in the window? I do hope that doggie’s for sale.”

No comments: