Thursday, October 18, 2007

No Appetite For Food

Yvonne has been feeling nausea and loathing for food since the beginning. So, the self-claimed ‘experienced’ people that we met advised her that the nausea will go away very fast. Some even said that she will regain her appetite very soon… (but how soon..?)

Being all-inquisitive and ‘kepoh chee’ by nature, I go “hunting” and searching for more information on this matter on the web. Opps… sorry, not the spider web hahaha…

So from the internet, as I have posted here that the nausea will begin to subside beginning the 12th week. And she’ll be in a the second trimester which sometimes referred to as the “honeymoon of pregnancy.” I was quite relieve then knowing that Yvonne’s nausea will soon faded into a memory. However, this relieve of mine is short lived.

Yesterday, after lunch, she called to tell me that she had bought a packet of curry meehon as she was ’slightly’ craving for it. Below is what had been spoken between us on the phone:

Yvonne: Lao kong (meaning hubby as she always call me…), guess what happen just now.
Me
: (being always blur blur…) Err… what…?? hehe
Yvonne
: I ta-pao curry mee for lunch just now. Ate 2 mouthful and your baby “don’t allow” me to eat somemore… Now I want to vomit liow. How har?
Me
: Hahaha… Just now you didn’t ask baby want to eat what meh…haha.. I think baby don’t like eating spicy food lar… may be tomorrow you go buy not spicy food… hahaha
Yvonne
: Har..?!! Like that also can one ar??!! hahaha (then we went on laughing it over again… hahaha)

That was yesterday…
So, this morning before I leave our house to work, I told her to ”ask baby want to eat what” first before she goes to ta-pao lunch today. hahaha

Right after lunch just now Yvonne called. Not realizing that yesterday’s “incident” will replay today.

Me: Harlooo…
Yvonne: Lao kong… your baby today don’t want to eat again lar. Yesterday you said baby don’t like spicy food, so I went to buy pork mee today. But after 2 mouth again baby don’t let me eat some more.
Me: Har..? Again ar… hahaha. Cham lor, spicy don’t like. No spicy also don’t want ar… hahaha
Yvonne
: Ya lor… your baby very naughty lar hahaha…
Me
: Ya lor… Why so naughty one hor hehe..
Yvonne
: (belched) You see… Only eat 2 mouthful and I “errr!!!” already
Me
: Hahaha… never mind, you put the pork mee aside. Mana tau later baby want to eat time, you susah want to find pork mee oh… hahahahaha.

No comments: