Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dreamed Of Getting Bald

When I was happily enjoying my stay at the Strawferry Land during the Merdeka weekend, I dreamed of me getting BALD!!!

I woke up in the morning having cold sweat… and this balding thingy is still lingering in my mind till now. Man…!!!

So I decided to look into this dream of mine and see what’s it signifying… hehehe

And I found a short explanation on my ‘balding dream’ which says that to dream about me going bald suggests a lack of self-esteem or worries about getting older?

It also says that baldness symbolizes humility, purity and personal sacrifice.

It also suggests that I am at a stage in life where I am confident in fully exposing myself (not indecently, of course)

1 comment:

Gopinath Menon,Riyadh said...

Indeed it can be true. I just had a similar dream last night and I googled to reach here. In fact there were discussions about getting old... hence feel you have a point there.