Friday, October 19, 2007

How’s Ur Weekend?

tired_05.jpg Past couple of days were particularly tiring days for me and Yvonne. We were helping Yvonne’s sister to travel around the town hunting for furniture, doors, toilet bowls, air-con, water heater, lightings, electronic appliances, and lots lots more. tired_04.jpgYou name it, we were there ‘hunting’. Lorenzo, Johnson Suisse, HSL, Onking, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. My in-laws are shifting house and my sister-in-law wants everything in her new house to be brand new. So, who’s the sucker who can help. Yvonne and me.

Why? Bcos Yvonne’s an Interior Designer and me, her husband lor, nothing much. hahahaha

We have seen so many things that we have to jot down everything in pieces of papers. Believe me or not. My brother-in-law has so many things in his head that it takes him minutes to response to our questions..

We have also seen many people. Nice, friendly, beautiful, ugly, responsive, blur, chatty. But one particular one happened to catch my attention. We were at one of the franchised electrical chain store in SS2.

I noticed him the minute I stepped into the shop. Why? No, no. He’s not at all good looking. He was there serving customer. But the way he speaks and acting is totally “ang moh” wannabe. Ok, I am not jealous bcos he can speak ‘like ang moh’ (I can speak better lar ;p) But what happen after the customer finished buying their stuff? This fat fark “changed” back to be the typical cina apek. Is it bcos we are Chinese that you look down on us? Come on lar, we are all Malaysian. No need to act lar.

Later, in the same shop we were checking the prices and brands for water heater. I don’t know why my in-laws really like Panasonic things (no offense to all Panasonic die-hard supporters ;p). This fat fark salesman came over acting ‘lan si’ and ask “is it necessary you take Panasonic water heater?”. Ok, that my patience hit the ceiling liow.

Me: Not necessary. But preferably!

Salesman: Then it means necessary lar.

Me: No!!! I didn’t say it is NECESSARY!!

Eh, ang moh wannabe fat fark salesman!! Do u know the difference between NECESSARY and PREFERABLY!!? If you farking don’t know, go back to your poor farking god-forsaken pig sty and dig a goddamn hole to look for the meaning!!! Don’t come out and bark your way through thinking you are so farking good you can tell a customer off “is it necessary you take Panasonic water heater?”

Thank goodness my in-laws didn’t end up being a sucker buying from this stoopid salesman’s shop. We went to another shop that offers those electronics way cheaper, and we spent hours there testing, testing and testing hahaha

Guess what… tired.jpg I am so very tired today. And sleepy too… tired_03.jpg

No comments: