Friday, October 19, 2007

Got Invited For Karaoke On Friday

Got an email from Maggie (our Project Admin aka boss’ sexytary sexytary.jpg lar hahaha) before lunch today. Boss would like to belanja makan dinner and then go for karaoke. karaoke.jpg Rejected the invitation.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not an anti-social SOB. But, in fact, I am not a karaoke person. shout.jpg Don’t really like shouting my lungs out in front of the crowd. beer.jpgMay be after a few drinks, can lar… beer_01.jpg hahahahaha. Err, cannot also. After a few drinks, I think I won’t be singing anymore. I might go shouting “… YAAAAAAAM SEEEEENGGG!!!!” hahahahahahaha

The only time I ‘really’ sing is when I am bathing, singing “music-note_01.jpg .. loo laa laa… loo laa laa… loo laa, loo laa, hey… music-note_01.jpg” (no mic needed man… hahahahahahaha) mic.jpg

psst.. psst… don’t let my wife know har… she’ll pengsan ;p

2 Responses to “Got Invited For Karaoke On Friday”

  1. 04 Oct 2007 at 8:16 am Princess Eileen

    Congratulations on the baby,….

    ANd err… I dun sing either.. hahaha


  2. 04 Oct 2007 at 9:17 am mumsgather

    Lol! Yes, better not let the wifey know with her pregnancy hormones and all.

No comments: